gravatar

How to make facebook emoticons

 While you are chatting with your mates on Facebook, do you ever wish that you could express your emotions much more clearly but aren't able to find the right words? For a long time emoticons have existed to liven up chat sessions in between people in chat rooms as well as on social network sites. You will find that they will be able to help you out a whole lot when it comes to making your conversations with friends on Fb a lot more interesting and exciting. The beauty of them is that you will have a lot of different options. There are the standard emoticons that are typically yellow in color and perfectly round, while there are other ones which are more unique and possess their own personalities.

Now the question might arouse that how to make facebook emoticons, yeah good question that you do want to show your feelings to your mates but you dont know how to make facebook emoticons then here is a complete list to follow.

how to make facebook emoticons

gravatar

This helped alot because my friend and I were talking and she told me if I could show here all of the fb emotions and I'm like okay so I just looked it up soooo Thank you :)